Extra care homes
Independence for longer
Extra care enables people to live independently in their own accommodation. Residents have their own flat or bungalow as well as access to high levels of personal care, meals, domestic support, activities, nursing, and 24-hour security.
Our extra care homes are designed for people aged over 55. We adapt care and support to the needs and abilities of residents.
Visitors are welcome to stay in a guest suite, if available, for a small cost.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to live in one of our extra care homes you will need to:
- be aged 55 years or older
- require at least three-and-a-half hours’ of care and support each week
- have a local connection to the area and/or you or a member of your family lives there
Where are our extra care homes?
We operate the following extra care homes, each compliant with the standards of the Care Quality Commission:
- St Mary’s in Lutterworth, Leicestershire: Please call the Scheme Manager on 01455 553994 for details of vacancies
- Oak Court, Blaby, Leicestershire: Register your interest by calling 0300 123 6000 or register directly with Blaby District Council or call 0116 272 7770
For further details, please ask for a leaflet on our extra care homes, which includes information about local amenities such as supermarkets, banks, health centres, and religious centres.
Contact us to find out more about extra care.