“I am so grateful to everyone for their support during my apprenticeship. The knowledge and experience I have gained will be invaluable for my career development.”
Victoria Vale, Admin apprentice
We focus on putting people first with excellent housing and support services for those with a learning difficulty, a disability, mental ill health, or for other vulnerable people such as older people, victims of domestic violence and homeless people.
Our work allows service users to live an enjoyable, independent life by advocating on their behalf, and by providing activities, support, and housing that match their needs.
Training and career development
All our staff participate in mandatory training including fire safety, moving and handling, and Equality and Diversity which is essential to deliver the quality services that we offer.
Our qualified in-house trainers offer any additional specialist training which can be used in settings such as supported living, registered care, and day services.
We are an accredited training centre for City & Guilds.
All our staff agree on the following principles:
- Everybody has the right to housing and support that they themselves decide is appropriate to their needs
- Respect confidentiality at all times
- Maximise service users’ independence whenever possible
- Working in partnership with other groups and individuals can help us to achieve our goals
- We operate according to Equal Opportunities policy
If you are interested in a career with us, please check our recruitment site for current vacancies.