Why a career in care?
Do you want to make a difference to someone's life every day?
You will provide care and support for the people we support. encouraging them to do as much as possible for themselves in order to develop and maintain their independence and physical ability. In return for your hard work and passion we can offer you various opportunities and training. So why not come and join us to support people with their needs and build on a rewarding career path.
Training and career development
All our staff participate in mandatory training including fire safety, moving and handling, and Equality and Diversity which is essential to deliver the quality services that we offer.
Our qualified in-house trainers offer any additional specialist training which can be used in settings such as supported living, registered care, and day services.
We are an accredited training centre for City & Guilds.
All our staff agree on the following principles:
- Everybody has the right to housing and support that they themselves decide is appropriate to their needs
- Respect confidentiality at all times
- Maximise service users’ independence whenever possible
- Working in partnership with other groups and individuals can help us to achieve our goals
- We operate according to Equal Opportunities policy
If you are interested in a career with us, please check our recruitment site for current vacancies.